G'day - I have One Password on MacPro and added to my Win10 - since then MacPro has stopped working

Gribbs
Gribbs
Community Member

I have been using One Password for a few years on MacPro and added it to my Win10 - MacPro app has stopped working entirely, will not even open. How do I reverse and if this can be solved how do I sync between MacPro, Win10 and Android? Frustration is setting in unfortunately.
The product is very useful for my work and I want to use it across the other OS.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:G'day - I have One Password on MacPro and added to my Win10 - since then MacPro has stopped working

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Gribbs: Unfortunately without some basic information which you left out of your post it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Please tell me the OS, 1Password, and device versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action:

Find your version

The more information you can give, the better. You can always download a fresh copy of 1Password from our website if its damaged on your Mac Pro for some reason:

https://1password.com/downloads/

You may want to consider a 1Password.com membership, since it gives you access to all of the apps, the web interface, and does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data. You can try it for free for 30 days to take advantage of all of its benefits.

But either way, if you'll let me know more about what you're using and what you're trying to do, I'll be happy to help. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.