To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

eero Plus and 1Password

Options
markbres
markbres
Community Member
edited December 2017 in Memberships

I signed up for Eero plus and would like to convert my existing 1Password acct to the Family account that comes with that service. How do I do that without losing my existing data? I've reached out to you via email and twitter and have not received a response.

1Password Version: 4.6.2.626
Extension Version: 4.6.12.90
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• @markbres: This is something we need to handle via e-mail, but I can definitely get you sorted out. Could you share the support ID you were sent when you e-mailed us? It should be included in the automated reply you received from our buddy BitBot. Drop that ID here and I'll hunt it down and get you instructions to get set up. :+1:

• markbres
    markbres
    Community Member
    Options

I haven’t received an ID today. I do have one from when I raised a ticket In 2014 - SAF-26945-457

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@markbres: Ah, that explains it. If you haven't received a Support ID from the BitBot autoresponder, we haven't received your email...which may be why you haven't received a response yet: we don't have any recent emails from you. :(

Please use our contact form here using the registered email address for your 1Password membership:

https://support.1password.com/contact-us/

Please let me know the Support ID you receive so I can get back to you quickly.

And anyone else with a similar issue can follow the instructions here:

eero Plus + 1Password

• markbres
    markbres
    Community Member
    Options

Following that link is how I got here. You seem to be throwing up a thicket of complexity to avoid answering my question.

• Ben
    Options

We’re not trying to avoid you, but we cannot answer the question here in these public forums. Please contact us privately by selecting the email option on the page brenty mentioned, instead of the forum option.

Thanks!

ben

• markbres
    markbres
    Community Member
    Options

Done XYL-47332-729

• Ben
    Options

Thanks @markbres! It looks like Laura has responded to your email. We’ll continue working with you there. :+1:

Ben

This discussion has been closed.