Feature Request - Linking 1Password Entries

Options
focher
focher
Community Member

One usage scenario I often encounter is that the different info types that 1Password stores (Login, Bank Account, Rewards, etc) often go together. A simple example is the login to a frequent flyer program. My Login item is entirely disconnected from my Reward program entry. Of course, I can use custom attributes or the Notes field to just place all the information in the Login entry, but it would be cleaner if I could link these different items together. Then a user would have both quicker access to viewing, and even populating, some of those details when necessary.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@focher: Thanks for getting in touch! In fact, we already have this feature. We don't have any plans to do this with local vaults as it's technically infeasible given the data formats, but this has been available with 1Password.com account vaults in 1Password for Mac for a long while now.

Definitely check out a 1Password.com membership, since it gives you access to all of the apps, the web interface, and does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data. You can try it for free for 30 days to take advantage of all of its benefits. And if you'll shoot us an email at support@1password.com and post the Support ID you receive here, we'll be happy to help you make the transition. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.