syncing problem with my new personal paid account.

Richard Hagan
Richard Hagan
Community Member

I am in a bit of a pickle and I don’t want to do things wrong. I have a paid lifetime 1Password account for years and I subscribed to your monthly paid version basically to get the iPhone X face opening for my iPhone, which is awesome! I now seem to have 2 vaults, one my primary vault which is my older vault. When I first signed up I had duplicates of everything so I unchecked my primary and only had my personnel selected. I solved that by unchecking the primary but it is still syncing the primary vault and I don’t seem able to change the syncing to my subscribed personal account. It shows as syncing only with my original primary account. Both vaults seem to have around the same amounts of items.

Right now it is only syncing with my older primary account and I don't see where it can be switched.
Rich

On Dec 29, 2017, at 12:05 PM, AgileBits Support support@agilebits.com wrote:

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2018

@Richard Hagan: Do you have all of your data in your 1Password.com account already? It sounds like you do, but you can verify this by signing into your account on the website:

https://start.1password.com/vaults/all

If you have everything you need there, you can safely remove the Primary (local) vault (which is not at all connected to your 1Password.com account) from the app to avoid confusion in the future. Just disable local vaults in 1Password Preferences > Advanced. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

ref: KBN-97114-725

This discussion has been closed.