I have 1Password6 on my Mac, can't get my primary account to show on ipad or iphone - only personal

Deb
Deb
Community Member

new ipad and iphone can't find the original "primary" vault. When I downloaded the app on them it created a new personal vault

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have 1Password6 on my Mac, can't get my primary account to show on ipad or iphone - only personal

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Deb: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! Primary isn't an account; it's a local vault which is only stored on your device, not part of a 1Password.com account in any way. Do you have all of your data in your 1Password.com account already? You can check by signing into your account on the website:

https://start.1password.com/vaults/all

If you do, it's pretty easy to reset the app on your Mac to set it up the same way and avoid confusion in the future. Let me know!

• Deb
    Deb
    Community Member

THank you. That makes sense but now I can't figure out how to import all my logins to the new account?

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@Deb - ah, no worries - got you covered! There's a great guide for migrating items between vaults. Once you've got everything moved over, you can delete the Primary vault and run only your 1password.com account vaults. Then, you should have the same data everywhere, including the web view. Let us know if you have any questions!

This discussion has been closed.