Unable to save Wordpress login

Options
AntiPaste
AntiPaste
Community Member
edited January 2018 in 1Password in the Browser

I am attempting to save a Wordpress login to 1Password using the 1Password X extension version 1.3 on Chromium 62.0.3202.75, but the login does not appear in the vault.
I have a personal 1Password vault and a 1Password for Teams vault if that matters.

Reproduction steps:
1. Navigate to the Wordpress admin login page (wp-admin)
2. Fill in the username and password
3. 1Password X gives the option to "Save in 1Password", click it
4. Click Save in the "Save in 1Password" prompt, title and vault do not matter
5. Prompt disappears but the login does not appear in any vault

I can privately message the Wordpress login URL if it helps debugging the issue.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@AntiPaste: Hmm. I'm not having any trouble here with mine, so we may be running into a Wordpress fragmentation issue here...but try updating to the current stable Chromium release, version 63, first and let me know if that helps. I'll shoot you a private message shortly in case we need to exchange more details. :)

• AntiPaste
    AntiPaste
    Community Member
    Options

@brenty: Thanks for the reply, as soon as I started testing again it started to work, perhaps just a temporary glitch that was solved by the vault getting locked or restarting the browser or whatever happened in the mean time. This can be closed and I can continue happily using the extension! :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Good to know! Glad you're enjoying 1Password X, but don't hesitate to reach out if you encounter any further weirdness. Cheers! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.