1Password failed to connect to 1Password mini

damian143
damian143
Community Member

I have reinstalled de chrome extension , and my desktop version is the old version the new version is payed and I dont know if i will be able to access my old passwords via this one and i didn't recive de verification code

I want to access my passwords old is very important to me, i have my things there, and i Cant

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @damian143! These two versions aren't "old" vs "new." From the screenshots you included it appears you've downloaded 1Password from both us AND from the Mac App Store. That's likely to cause problems for you, and you'll need to remove one of the versions. Do you know which version you were using originally (ours or the Mac App Store)?

• damian143
    damian143
    Community Member
    edited January 2018

Your version, but I deleated it and still have the same problem, I have the issue before I downloaded from the app store, i though if I downloaded I will fix my problem

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@damian143 Thanks for the clarification. Can you please quit 1Password and the Mini by typing ^⌥⌘Q (or just holding down the Control and Option keys as you choose Quit from the 1Password menu). Once 1Password is quit, please drag the application called 1Password to the trash (NOT the one called 1Password 6), empty the Trash, and restart your Mac. After your Mac restarts, please make sure you check all these steps and then see whether you still get the error about connecting to the Mini. Let us know what you discover!

This discussion has been closed.