I appear to have a vault mismatch, but have not received an error message.

yulelog035
yulelog035
Community Member

I have 1Password for Mac and iOS and sync with dropbox. My personal vault appears to no longer be syncing across Mac and iOS systems- probably secondary to me setting up my iPhone as a "new" device following iOS 11 update. I thought I had set 1Password to sync to correct vault/filepath following the upgrade, but maybe not. I have tried to verify that both Mac and iOS are syncing to correct file path, and I think they are the same, but 1Password is still not syncing correctly across devices. I have created backups this morning on both Mac and iOS. Next steps to verify syncing paths and/or correct the problem? Thanks in advance.

1Password Version: Mac 6.8.5; iOS 7.0.4
Extension Version: 4.6.12
OS Version: 10.13.2
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:vault mismatch

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@yulelog035 Absolutely! We've got a great troubleshooting guide for Dropbox sync issues which will walk you through those very steps. If you get stuck or none of that seems to work for you, let us know.

• yulelog035
    yulelog035
    Community Member

That took care of it. Thank you.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Excellent! Thanks for the update. On behalf of Lars, you are most welcome! I'm glad to hear that all is well. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.