new login on IOS not syncing to Mac

PaulRaff
PaulRaff
Community Member

Login added to iphone not syncing to mac. The mac has 1 item less than the iphone.

1Password Version: 7.0.4
Extension Version: 4.6.12.90
OS Version: 10.13.2 (17C88)
Sync Type: 1password
Referrer: forum-search:sync

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@PaulRaff - You answered "1Password" as your sync type, so I'm going to guess that means a 1password.com account. If so, assuming you have an internet connection active on both devices, syncing should be pretty quick via a 1password.com account. If you visit Settings > Vaults on your iPhone, what do you see for vaults there? Are all the vaults part of your 1Password account? Or do you see a vault called "Primary" as well (or any other vault name NOT part of your 1password.com account)?

• PaulRaff
    PaulRaff
    Community Member

All vaults are checked. I got it to sync by going to my Mac and adding a dummy login. As soon as I did the item count went up 2, the dummy and the one that I added on my IPhone. It looks like the Mac wasn't checking the cloud to see if there were any changes there.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@PaulRaff -- I'm still not sure I understand how many vaults you have, or their locations, but I'm to hear you got it working! Let us know if you run into any other difficulties.

This discussion has been closed.