I paid $64.99 for a single license but my account is Frozen?

masterdopac
masterdopac
Community Member

I purchased a "single membership" for $64.99 on https://agilebits.com/store and after a "trial" my account is frozen unless I add a credit card and setup a monthly service. What is the cost $64.99 for? I thought it provided me a membership.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2018

Welcome to the forum, @masterdopac! Sorry for the confusion over payment methods. What you purchased is a standalone license, not a membership.

There are two ways to use 1Password: as a standalone application, or with a 1Password membership (account). The former requires a license key for the current version, and that's what you purchased for $64.99. However, it sounds as if you also opened an account instead of creating one or more standalone vaults (which is what the standalone license allows). That's why your account has entered Frozen status (the 30-day trial is over) and you're being asked to subscribe.

I've sent you an email so we can discuss details of how you'd like to proceed and what we can do for you. If you don't receive it, please check your Spam or Bulk email folder, as sometimes overzealous spam filters can mark unsolicited email from us as junk.

ref: TVV-47362-466

This discussion has been closed.