Unable to sign up for newsletter

1200gs
1200gs
Community Member

In the “help” menu of my iPhone, iOS 11.2, I tried to sign up for the newsletter. I inserted my name and email. It said it was going to send a confirming email. That confirming email never arrived. I’ve done this several times.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@1200gs: Hmm. It definitely works, as I just tried it again here myself:

https://1password.com/newsletter/

So either there's an issue — possibly just a delay — with your email provider, or something going on with your network or device settings preventing you from receiving it. Be sure to check your spam folder, as that's the most likely culprit! :)

• 1200gs
    1200gs
    Community Member

Thanks for helping me ! Your email coming from agilebits.com came through just fine. I am using Firefox 57.0.3 on a Windows 10 machine that has been updated recently. If we cannot figure it out, can your end start the newsletter for me ?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@1200gs: I can submit the form with your email address for you...but I'm afraid that won't help, as you'll still need to confirm the subscription in the email you receive. Otherwise some joker could sit there spamming everyone with our newsletter signup. I think it's a good newsletter, and we don't send one out often, but it won't make anyone happy if it's unsolicited. If you're not able to receive it, you can always keep up with AgileBits and 1Password news by following us on Facebook, Twitter, and our blog. :blush:

• 1200gs
    1200gs
    Community Member

OK, I just re-engaged trying to get your iOS newsletter. I submitted my name and email address again. I got the same message saying that I need to respond to confirm in a message from you guys. No message arrived for confirmation and I checked my spam folder and it is not there. I have not had any instances of not receiving messages from any other source.

Help ! Is there any other way that I can get your newsletter digitally ??

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@1200gs: Just to clarify, it's a general 1Password newsletter, not specific to 1Password for iOS (though that will certainly be included when we have something to announce with that!)

I just went through and signed up with another email address, and at first I wasn't seeing it either...until I checked my spam folder. It's definitely working. If you're unable to find it in your spam folder and are really not receiving it, you'll need to contact your email service provider for help. It's not something on our end this time.

You can keep up with AgileBits and 1Password news by following us on Facebook, Twitter, our blog, and our email newsletter. Nothing spammy, always just useful 1Password tips and announcements.

Alternatively, you can follow our blog, as we post there fairly regularly. I do hope you'll be able to figure out what's going on with your email though. :blush:

This discussion has been closed.