To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I got locked out of 1password even though I'm still paying my subscription and I need my passwords!!

Options

This morning I was on ITunes checking my subscriptions. I later went to enter a new password into 1Password and I'm locked out (I use my iphone7 for this). What's the problem. I checked with ITunes and I'm still paying for my 1Password subscription.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I got locked out of 1password even though I'm still paying my subscription and I need my passwords!!

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2018
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @Shelleyannmorgan! If you have a 1password.com account paid for via Apple Subscription, you'll need to manage your subscription through iTunes. We don't have any visibility at all into what might be going on there. However, I can tell you that we don't "lock you out" of your data if a payment fails (whether it's through our own payment system or through Apple Subscriptions). If payment is not received, your account will enter Frozen status, which means that you'll be able to access your data on the web or in the app, you just won't be able to add, delete or change any items.

If the problem you're having is that your Master Password isn't working to allow you into your 1Password data, that's not a payment issue. If that's the case, please try these steps to see if you can recover it. Let us know how that works.

This discussion has been closed.