Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.13.2
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:cant sign in to 1Pas account on iPhonex or iMac

Comments

• mdmarks
    mdmarks
    Community Member

re above --devices are not syncing --- two iMacs running High Sierra and one iPhoneX

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Hi @mdmarks - I notice your sync type says "Dropbox." That means either you are using 1Password as a standalone app (and therefore don't have a 1Password account) or you've created an account by mistake, perhaps when installing 1Password on a new device or reinstalling it on an old one? Could one of those things be the case?

If you're using Dropbox as your sync method, visit Preferences > Sync (for the Macs) or Settings > Sync > (vault name) > Sync Service on iOS devices to see whether you're syncing to the same keychain on every device. Look at the full file-path to be certain. Let us know what you discover!

• mdmarks
    mdmarks
    Community Member

thank you --- no i have no account -- software purchased years ago -- and i see that this is now cumbersome -- so i have subscribed and now everything syncs -- thank you

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@mdmarks - fantastic! That is, in fact, one of the main reasons we created the 1password.com service to begin with: to give users a solid, stable 1Password experience that "just works," without them having to set up, maintain and troubleshoot third-party sync solutions. Glad to hear you're a 1Password member, even gladder to hear it went smoothly. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

This discussion has been closed.