I have two amazon accounts US and DE 1Pass keeps updating the password for both to the same password

rmplogman
rmplogman
Community Member

I recently installed 1Password and while entering in all of my website logins I have been also updating to new passwords. I have two Amazon accounts one .com (US) and .de (Germany) with the same email address for the login. Every time I update one of the logins, 1Password changes both identities to the same password and thus nullifying the login for the other. Any help wold be much appreciated.
RMP

1Password Version: 6.8.6
Extension Version: 4.6.12
OS Version: 10.13.12
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:I have two amazon accounts and 1Password keeps updating the password for both

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@rmplogman: It shouldn't be possible to update more than one login at a time, and I'm not able to reproduce that here. Make sure you're not selecting the wrong login, or that you don't have both URLs saved to the same one. If you're still having trouble, please tell me the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect. The more information you can give, the better. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.