Beta 1.4.4 published to Chrome Web Store

Options

We just published a new release to the Chrome Web Store. And it's a doozy that I think you're going to love! We've rewritten a ton of code underneath the hood to allow 1Password X to be much much very very bbq much faster! And we now support offline mode as well!

Version 1.4.4 is working its way through the Chrome Web Store update process now and should be available for everyone in about an hour from now. Chrome should install this update for you automatically within 6 hours of this new version arriving in the Chrome Web Store. Once it does, please let us know how it goes.

Here's the full changelog:

[NEW] 1Password X now syncs your account data into a local database.
[NEW] 1Password X can be used when offline or when 1Password.com is undergoing maintenance.
[IMPROVED] Greatly improved unlock time. On our local development machines we've seen improvements upwards of 30 times faster.
[IMPROVED] Greatly reduced the amount of time required to show the item details page.

Your continued support and feedback made this release possible, so please keep it coming! :)

Thank you! <3

Comments

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2018
    Options

I'm cheating a bit since I knew this was happening today, but I still want to be the first to say this release is the most exciting thing since version 1 of 1Password X! I also want to personally thank all of our awesome beta testers who get this sneak preview and help us weed out any issues.

&drew

This discussion has been closed.