I first thought that my problem was with Rapidweaver and posted the problem there.

MACMAD
MACMAD
Community Member

"https://forums.realmacsoftware.com/t/ftp-problems-uploading/18369/3"

I use Rapidweaver for building websites and I have found problems utilizing their publishing (FTP) methods.I can create a entry in Little Snitch to give it access to port 21 and all works. It is when I explored keychain that I found problems. In some cases I put in my old master password to open the keychain record. In some cases I could not access some keychain access with any password.

1password works fine and the mini is too. It appears to be problem with 1P and keychain access. I will hold off contacting Apple until I hear from you

1Password Version: 1Password 6 (6.8.6)
Extension Version: 4.6.12
OS Version: 10.13.3
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• Hi @MACMAD,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. 1Password 6 for Mac does not utilize the OS X keychain for storing 1Password data, nor does it do any sort of firewalling or network connection blocking, or have any interaction with FTP. As such I’m not sure how you’re arriving at the conclusion that this issue is related to 1Password? Could you please elaborate on what it is that you are looking for from us here?

Thanks.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.