Macbook iPhone Sync. + Duplicate passwords + Team to Membership move?

Options
skypass
skypass
Community Member

I setup a Team plan in hopes of getting all my passwords to my workers they need and allowing me to get my personal vault o my phone in one simple step. All was not so simple. My team was nat able to use it because I could never seem to get the passwords I needed there. I didn't want my passowords hanging out there with no one using them so I trashed them all. However doing so somehow trashed a bunch of my existing passwords! I was able to retrieve them from the trash per your suggestion- but now have double passwords on my personal vault. Argh! Well I've been able to live with that, albiet irritating to have a bunch of wrong passwords but would still like to be able to delete the old ones there since I had just gotten my passwords all straightened out.

It would be great to get rid of my old old passwords I pulled from the trash without having to go through all of them manually. However the real issue I'm writing about is trying to sync from my Macbook to myiPhone. I'd rather not use the Cloud, but Wifi syncing did not work. I'm willing to get set up with the Membership if It will allow my iPhone to get my passwords synced back and forth, wherever I create the password. I was worried about security with my precious banking info etc. but it looks like your network is secure and I can trust it after doing a little reading. I keep seeing places asking me to sign up, try the membership or try the free trial but I'm already a member. However I can;t find any "sync" feature in my settings. And my passwords do not sync with my iphone that I create on my macbook.

Help!

1Password Version: V. 6
Extension Version: 4.6.12.90
OS Version: Mac Powerbook 10.12.6 iPhone Model A1778 (6?)
Sync Type: ???

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @skypass

Thanks for taking the time to write in. We’d be happy to help you get all of your data on all of your devices. We can also help you set up sharing with your team, if you’d like. To best help with that the first step I’d like to take is to get a diagnostic report from each of your devices so we can see what your current setup looks like.

I'd like to ask you to create some diagnostics reports, one from each of your devices:

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/86404
    • Your forum username: skypass

That way we can "connect the dots" when we see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so we can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

As for removing any duplicate / erroneous data... we do not currently offer a mechanism for doing that. You’d need to manually review each item and choose which items you would like to delete. I’m sorry there isn’t a more convenient option for this at this time.

Once we see the diagnostics we'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.