I can't for the life of me set up the Android app on my wife's phone.

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User]
Community Member

What is the exact syntax? I know the url, but we have tried both emails, both secret keys and both passwords.

We can only log in to her phone as me, any other time we get, cannot access, check your address and sign in information.

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

She is complete because I know I got the email to confirm her addition after everything.

• Ben
    Ben
    edited February 2018
    Options

Hi @dfontaine

Is your wife able to sign in to her account that is part of your 1Password Families membership on the website?

https://start.1password.com/signin

She should be using her email address, Secret Key, and Master Password. Those items will be unique to each person. The sign-in URL is the only piece that will be the same. Please let us know. Thanks.

Ben

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

She must have typo'd something because that was the first thing we tried. I assume the Begin Recovery option is where we would reset?

• @dfontaine Was she able to sign in? If not then yes, recovering her account would be your best bet. Let us know how that goes! :)

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

We did reset, thanks.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Excellent! Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear that you were able to help them recover. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.