My computer crashed and I lost the 1Password application. How can I replace it?

dianabarich
dianabarich
Community Member

My computer crashed, and no applications were able to be recovered. I do still have 1 Password & all my data in my iPad and iPhone. How can I obtain a new application for my new hard drive? It's a Mac mini, High Sierra V10.13.3

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:My computer crashed and I lost the 1Password application. How can I replace it?

Comments

• dianabarich
    dianabarich
    Community Member

My computer crashed, and no applications were able to be recovered. I do still have 1 Password & all my data in my iPad and iPhone. How can I obtain a new 1Password application for my new hard drive? It's a Mac mini, High Sierra V10.13.3

• Hi @dianabarich

You can download 1Password here:

Downloads - 1Password

If you have a 1Password.com subscription then you’ll simply sign in to your account to regain access to your data. If you do not, and are using 1Password “standalone,” then you’ll need to set up syncing with your other devices using the same sync service they are already set up using:

Sync your 1Password data

I hope that helps!

Ben

• dianabarich
    dianabarich
    Community Member

Thanks Ben! I do have a subscription, and I signed in, then just ordered the 1Password for Mac, & it downloaded immediately including all my data. Really easy, but who knew?

• dianabarich
    dianabarich
    Community Member

Take it back - I didn't sign in first, just ordered the download, but somehow it connected to my account & flew back home!

• Thanks for the update @dianabarich. Glad to hear that resolved the problem for you. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.