1Password is sleeping to tightly

heubergen
heubergen
Community Member

When I start my Mac, open Firefox Nightly and try to wake up 1Password with my keyboard shortcut, sometimes I'm unable to do that. I have either to open 1Password with the right click menu or with opening the 1Password.app. After that the keyboard shortcut works fine.

Comments

• heubergen
    heubergen
    Community Member

? Any comment?

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@heubergen - what specific keyboard shortcut are you using to "wake up 1Password?" To be clear, we don't warrant that 1Password will behave in nightly or developer preview builds as it does in the stable versions, so you shouldn't necessarily expect it. But I can certainly pass along the information to our development team, if I have a clearer understanding of what specific steps were taken.

• heubergen
    heubergen
    Community Member

@Lars I'm using ⌘ + $ to Fill Login on current web page

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@heubergen - thanks. Can you try with other, stable-version browsers and see if you have the same problem? Stable Firefox would be best, but if you don't have that, Chrome or Safari would work as well. Let us know what you discover.

• heubergen
    heubergen
    Community Member

I switched to Safari Stable these days and I'll report if I ever have the issue again here in this thread. Even with Firefox unstable it only happens maybe every 30th time.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@heubergen -- thanks for clarifying! Have a great weekend. :)

This discussion has been closed.