1password items on iphone not synching to desktop app

shorter
shorter
Community Member

I have used 1password for over a year on laptop and phone just fine. But I had to re-set up my mac laptop today from scratch, erasing entire harddrive. I then dowloaded the 1password app and extensions and signed in. The 1password on my phone is full, hundreds of log-in password accounts. I set up the 1password on my laptop today which has none of those, but is signed in. How do I get the 1password app on my laptop and extension, to draw from the hundreds on my 1password app on my phone? I've tried everything in the KB: unsyncing and resyncing, signing out and signing back in, trying to add a vault. Please advise in a way that won't erase the password accounts on the iphone app. Thank you.

1Password Version: 6.8.6
Extension Version: 4.6.12.90
OS Version: 10.13.3
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:merging ios and mac

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2018

Welcome to the forum, @shorter! To get a better idea of what might be going on with your various devices (and to avoid discussing details of your setup in this public forum), I'd like to ask you to create some diagnostics reports, one from each of your devices.

—Mac—
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?mac

—iOS—
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?ios

Please add the following code (including the square brackets) to the Subject line of your diagnostics email before sending it:

[#UHP-37463-777]

This will link your diagnostics to our current discussion. We'll take a look and let you know what we find out.

For anyone else reading, please note: this ID is for @shorter only. If you’re experiencing the same issue and need help, please ask us for your own ID.

ref: UHP-37463-777

• shorter
    shorter
    Community Member

Thank you! I completed both reports. Accidentally didn't include the code in the subject line the first couple of attempts, but fixed that shortly after.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@shorter - Thanks. Let's keep the conversation going on via email, so we don't have details of your personal setup on this public forum. :)

This discussion has been closed.