To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Demoing Teams version, interested in Family version

Options
dlaney
dlaney
Community Member

I'm close to the end of the team version demo but am thinking the Family version may work better for the needs of my small group. Is there a way to transition a Team account into a Family account while maintaining all of the passwords stored during the demo? If so, how would I go about doing that. And would I need to add a credit card before? I saw a post that the transition option available, but the selection I saw referred to in that post (Account > Settings > make a Family account) is not available on my account (I'm the Admin and Owner). Thanks!

1Password Version: 1Password 6 Version 6.8.6 (686004) AgileBits Store
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.13.3
Sync Type: 1password

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @dlaney,

I’m going to have one of our team members who specializes in this area reach out to you by email. They should be in touch soon.

Thanks!

Ben

• dlaney
    dlaney
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks @Ben!

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@dlaney - on Ben's behalf, you're quite welcome -- let us know here if you don't hear from us via email or you need anything else. Cheers!

• dlaney
    dlaney
    Community Member
    Options

Hi guys, just following up on this, but I have yet to receive a response via email. Our team account demo is now frozen and I am interested in transforming what info we do have stored in the team account into a family account. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

• Ben
    Options

Hi @dlaney

Jay should be reaching out to you today. I apologize for the delay!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.