entered Master Password. Got in. Later entered same password from Password Today and can't get in.

mllelynne
mllelynne
Community Member

I entered Master Password, and it opened my account. I worked for a while and then stopped, close the application. Later I came back and entered the same password (I have it written down) and the program wouldn't accept it. I used the drop-down that said Today's Password and the program rejected that too. Now I have just signed up for a paying membership from a stand alone status and I can't get into my account. Can you help me?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.12.6
Sync Type: 673.6
Referrer: forum-search:entered Master Password. Got in. Later entered same password from Password Today and can't get in.

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@mllelynne

I used the drop-down that said Today's Password and the program rejected that too.

I'm not sure what you mean by that; 1Password has never had such a feature, at any time. Can I ask you for a little more detail regarding your 1Password setup? You said you're using macOS Sierra but listed your Sync Type as "673.6" - can you tell us what version of 1Password for Mac you're running, please, and whether you've been using local (standalone) 1Password data in the past? Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.