Face ID funktioniert nach Zurücksetzung des iPhone nicht mehr

Options
saarbaer
saarbaer
Community Member

Nachdem ich mein iPhone X zurückgesetzt habe und in den Systemeinstellungen Face ID wieder aktiviert habe, lässt sich Face ID mit 1 Password nicht mehr nutzen. Folgende Fehlermeldung wird ausgegeben: (siehe Hardcopy)

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @saarbaer! Try toggling Face ID off, in 1Password's Settings > Security, then powering off your iPhone X. Turn your iPhone X back on, re-enable Face ID in 1Password, then check whether you are able to unlock 1Password with Face ID. If not, can you unlock any other apps (or your device) with Face ID?

• saarbaer
    saarbaer
    Community Member
    Options

Hello Lars, I have tested your tip, unfortunately does not work. Other apps can be unlocked without problems with Face ID. 1 Password is no longer included in "Settings-> Face ID & Code-> other apps".

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@saarbaer -- that's very strange. And you're certain Face ID is toggled ON in 1Password Settings > Security?

• saarbaer
    saarbaer
    Community Member
    Options

@Lars - Yes, it is definitely activated.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@saarbaer -- Hmm, OK. At this point, to get a closer look at what might be going wrong, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your iPhone X:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?ios

Please add the following code (including the square brackets) to the Subject line of your diagnostics email before sending it:

[#KKZ-33654-147]

This will link your diagnostics to our current discussion. We'll take a look and let you know what we find out.

For anyone else reading, please note: this ID is for @saarbaer only. If you’re experiencing the same issue and need help, please ask us for your own ID.

ref: KKZ-33654-147

• saarbaer
    saarbaer
    Community Member
    Options

Hello Lars, I have just sent the diagnostic report. Many thanks for your help!

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@saarbaer - yep, already replied. :)

• saarbaer
    saarbaer
    Community Member
    Options

Halo Lars, I have completely reinstalled the iPhone (no iOS beta) and Face ID is working again.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@saarbaer -- thanks for the update! I'm glad you've managed to get things working properly again. Not entirely sure what was going on, but yours is the first report we've had of such a thing -- if we get more as the current beta progresses, then we'll need to dig deeper with Apple to see what might be going on. For now, though - and for your own situation - I'd say we can call this one finished. Let us know if you have any more problems.

This discussion has been closed.