To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Can't sync Mac to I phone 6S

Options
JerryStinger
JerryStinger
Community Member

I have spend hours and have even purchased the new annual membership and I can seen to sync mac to phone. SUPER FRUSTRATED! I just want my main vault's passwords that is currently housed on my MAC to be on my I Phone 6S. Please help

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• JerryStinger
    JerryStinger
    Community Member
    edited February 2018
    Options

I have spent hours trying to sync my MAC to phone. SUPER FRUSTRATED! I just want my main vault's passwords that is currently housed on my MAC to be on my I Phone 6S. Please help

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided

• mhyar
    mhyar
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry about your frustrations.

What device are you having issues syncing to? Do you see all of your information when you log in to https://my.1password.com/signin/?

Since you have a membership the sync process should be very simple. Did you follow the guide here: https://support.1password.com/get-the-apps/

Oh, and good call for getting an annual membership! You won't regret it.

• Harlemite
    Harlemite
    Community Member
    Options

I'm experiencing the very same problem as JerryStinger. I have an iPhone 6S Plus, and I can't seem to get it to sync with my MacBook Air (latest version of High Sierra) for anything. It's QUITE frustrating!

• Ben
    Options

Hi folks,

If you’re using a 1Password.com subscription membership: are you signed in to the same 1Password account on both devices? If not you’d need to do that. If you are not using a membership then you need to select the same sync service on both devices and further instructions can be found here:

Sync your 1Password data

If you hit a bump in the road please let us know which step you were on, and what is causing the difficulty (e.x. Are you getting an error message? If so what is the message?).

Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.