can't apply license to version 7...

Options
Save1
Save1
Community Member

Somehow my version 6 was deleted. Then I installed version 7. No need for membership.

There is nowhere to input my license number? only secret key which I never needed.

Can I install using the license number?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 11.2.5
Sync Type: wifi

Comments

• Ben
    Options

1Password for iOS doesn’t use licenses. If you look at your license it’ll be for a version of 1Password for Mac, 1Password for Windows, or both, but not for 1Password for iOS. Instead purchases of the 1Password for iOS Pro features through Apple are associated with your Apple ID. When you install 1Password your Apple ID is checked for this purchase and if you’ve made the purchase the Pro features will be unlocked. If you’re not using a 1Password.com membership do not select the 1Password.com Account option under “Already using 1Password?” Instead scroll down and select the appropriate sync method.

I hope that helps!

Ben

P.S. Licenses are version specific. Generally going from one version to the next is going to require a separate purchase. This is not true with 1Password 6 for iOS > 1Password 7 for iOS, but otherwise will almost always be the case. With membership all of the latest versions of all of the 1Password apps are included at no additional cost.

• Save1
    Save1
    Community Member
    Options

I understand, Thanks!

• Ben
    Options

You’re very welcome @Save1. If we can be of further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.