To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Not sure what plan I'm on and my user and password

I signed up for the free account, and just never used it... I got a bill for $3.99, which reminded me I did that. I have 2 things that I need help with:

1. I don't remember what my account info was when I signed up, (this is why I need this software). So I created yet another account just so I can get support to get this straightened out.. Can I get rid of any other account related to my email address and just keep this one? (I've added this one in my keepass db) I really need to start from scratch so my wife and I can get started using the software.

2. I'm not sure what plan I'm on, ($3.99 doesn't seem to fit into either of the plans), it's just my wife and I at home, but I think the family plan is what I need, so can I make that my plan going forward? Is that a yearly payment of $60? And am I billed through Apple, or how do I get billed?

Thanks,
Chris

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• chrisnesneros
    chrisnesneros
    Community Member

Nevermind, I found my account info. You go ahead and delete this.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @chrisnesneros,

Thank you for keeping us posted! I am glad to hear you've found your account credentials.

You should be able to check your billing info and subscription info by signing in to your account at 1Password.com and checking the billing page.

If you want to avoid situations like this in the future, I would recommend to print out your Emergency Kit, write the Master Password in the space provided, and keep it somewhere safe and secure. This way you won't get locked out of your 1Password account in the future. :)

Please let me know if you have any other additional questions about your account, feel free to contact us anytime, we are always here for you. Thank you! :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.