how do I use the cloud with android

danstrongin
danstrongin
Community Member

I signed up for profeatures. I put in my secret etc including the new password, I am returned to the page with my account listed, but when I close the app and try to open it using the new password, it does not work, only the old password. There is no info if it is syncing, which account I am in and I do not want to lose the passwords that are already in there. What am I supposed to do, I can find no instructions.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• danstrongin
    danstrongin
    Community Member

version 6 mac 6.7.1 android. latest android system on a moto g5s I am not set to sync to wlan anymore.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@danstrongin: It sounds like you still have a Primary (local) vault setup in the app. The first vault/account setup there will be the one whose Master Password is used to unlock. If you have all of your data in your 1Password.com account already, you could reinstall the app and set it up with only your account instead. Just login to the website to double-check and make sure you have everything there first:

https://start.1password.com/vaults/all

I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.