Unable to Update To Latest Version

Options
mneveux
mneveux
Community Member

1Password has not worked for me for quite some time. I am on version 6.8.1 and when I check for updates, it attempts to download 6.8.7 but is unsuccessful. After hitting install and relaunch, it starts downloading again. It is an endless cycle. I have been a user for many years and had given up until I saw an article about 1Password on Yahoo today. I was hoping that an update would get it working again. Also I am not able to install the Firefox extension, it says connection was reset.

Thanks

1Password Version: 6.8.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.13.3
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• mneveux
    mneveux
    Community Member
    Options

I was able to download 6.8.7 directly from the downloads page but still not able to install the Firefox extension due to connection failure.

• mneveux
    mneveux
    Community Member
    Options

Was able to get the extension installed with help in the knowledge base (manual download with Safari), all is working now.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @mneveux! Thanks for the update. That's excellent news! I’d like to be able to say I’m glad I helped you get things squared away, but since you appear to have solved the problem by yourself, I can’t hardly claim any credit for it. :-) However, that's indeed what we have a great knowledgebase for.

Anyway, congratulations! Keep an eye on things and please let us know if the problems recur or if there's anything further we can do to assist you. Have a great weekend!

• mneveux
    mneveux
    Community Member
    Options

I know you would have helped had I not been able to find the answer here, thanks!

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@mneveux 😊👍🏻

This discussion has been closed.