Cannot drag email into 1Password

Options

Comments

• philipbe
    philipbe
    Community Member
    Options

Hello All. It doesn't seem possible to drag emails from macmail into 1password any more. Is this correct? Kind of defeats the purpose a little as obviously things get agreed in email and then need to be dragged into 1P for secure keeping. Thank you

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2018
    Options

@philipbe - I've moved your discussion into a separate thread as it's a completely different topic; I hope that's OK.

Can I ask what client you're using, and what you're trying to drag? Are you using 1Password for Mac? 1Password for Windows? Our web client? And are you dragging an email from the list view in Mail or a block of text you've highlighted? Something else?

ref: IZJ-98185-113

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2018
    Options

@philipbe: It is possible, but there's a bug in macOS that prevents the "file" from being recognized as such. So, often you won't get the little green + which can actually allow the object to transfer from one app to another. Happens to me all the time with a number of apps, not just Mail and 1Password. Sometimes restarting the Mac helps; sometimes it doesn't seem to make a difference. Is that what you're experiencing as well?

This discussion has been closed.