License for Mac

Options
jpisoni
jpisoni
Community Member

Hi, I bought a license a year or more ago for 1Password on my windows machines and iPhone. Today I got a MacBook Pro for work and I'm not seeing how to enter my license key, I've installed the App Store version then uninstalled it and tried the version downloaded from the AgileBits site. I searched the support site and found this post (https://support.1password.com/trial-expired/#if-you-purchased-1password-from-the-agilebits-store) but when I get the license email, there's no link in it for downloading the license file. below is my version info on my Mac. How can I apply the license I have?

Thanks!
Julian

1Password 6
Version 6.8.7 (687006)
AgileBits Store

1Password Version: 6.8.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS 10.13.3
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:liscense

Comments

• jpisoni
    jpisoni
    Community Member
    Options

Hello.
    Is there an update on this or an ETA for one?

Thanks!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2018
    Options

@jpisoni: Please shoot us an email at support@1password.com with your purchase details so we can help, and post the Support ID you receive here.

In case it helps anyone else, if you purchased a license key that is not valid for a recent version of 1Password. Newer versions use a license file. Cheers! :)

• jpisoni
    jpisoni
    Community Member
    Options

Hi. Thanks! Here's the Support ID.

NMC-76611-487

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks! I see that Intan has already replied to you via email, so we'll continue the conversation there. Cheers! :)

ref: NMC-76611-487

This discussion has been closed.