Since the last upgrade, "open and fill" no longer works on the Fidelity Investments site

Since the last upgrade, "open and fill" no longer works on the Fidelity Investments site (https://www.fidelity.com/). The User Name and Password are not filled in.

1Password Version: 6.8.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.13.3
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Fidelity site no longer works

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@User6 - sorry for the trouble! It looks as if Open & Fill is indeed not working at Fidelity.com at the moment. I wouldn't necessarily be so quick to ascribe it to our having updated 1Password; it's as likely that Fidelity happened to update their login page functionality. But whatever the case, thanks for taking the time to let us know; we'll look into it. In the meantime, you can still visit the page manually and use either the 1Password browser extension or the ⌘\ keyboard shortcut to fill in your data. Let us know if that doesn't work for you; it did for me here.

• User6
    User6
    Community Member

Thanks for looking into it. How and where do you invoke the keyboard shortcut?

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@User6 - Keyboard shortcuts are initiated by pressing certain key combinations while 1Password (or your browser with a 1Password extension running) are the frontmost active application on your Mac. In this case, the combination is the Command key (⌘) held down while you press the backslash ( \ ) key.

• User6
    User6
    Community Member

I see. I used that keyboard command after the website came up with blank user name and password fields after clicking on 1Password's "Open and Fill" command, and that keyboard command filled in both fields. Thanks!

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@User6 - You're quite welcome! Glad that helped you work around this issue. We'll look into the timing on the open & fill for Fidelity.

This discussion has been closed.