Updated imac (late 2013) (2.7 GHz with 8 GB) to High Sierra. Auto fill no longer working.

BonnieGal
BonnieGal
Community Member

Running Firefox as my browser. Auto fill has worked for a couple of sites but that maybe because a few logins are saved on firefox. What adjustments or changes would get auto fill up and running? Auto fill is working fine on my Iphone and Ipad and newer laptop.

1Password Version: 6.8.7
Extension Version: 4.6.12.90
OS Version: Firefox does not open info "About Firefox
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Autofill not working for all logins

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2018

@BonnieGal - When you say "autofill," I take that to mean Open & Fill -- that you're double-clicking on a saved Login item in 1Password to open the URL in Firefox, then fill in your credentials automatically. If you meant something else, let me know.

If you're trying this and it's not working, there could be a number of things affecting the issue. Fortunately, we've got an excellent, step-by-step guide to walk you through the possibilities. Please try these steps to see if you can get 1Password working again in Firefox. Let us know how you get on! Oh, and assuming you're successful, we recommend that you disable the built-in password manager in Firefox.

This discussion has been closed.