To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Confused about my 1password account

DurrasKangaroo
DurrasKangaroo
Community Member

Hi. Long time 1password user. I use it on my mac, ipad and iphone. Never any problems. Now need to travel overseas and won't have access to my 3 devices. Ie, want to access my 1password on a completely different computer. However when I go to 1password.com it asks me for secret password etc. What do I need to do to be able to access my vaults on a computer I have never used before please. I thought I could after purchasing the 1password app?
Regards, Peter

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2018

@DurrasKangaroo: It sounds like you may be trying to login with a 1Password Account, but you will only have one if you've signed up for a 1Password.com membership. That’s the only way you’ll have a Secret Key or Sign In URL, or be able to access your data through 1Password.com. Instead, you can use 1Password without an account and sync your data from another device or create a new vault.

I've resent your license information via email, so just follow the instructions there to register the app on your new computer. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.