To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Delete Account

mil1i
mil1i
Community Member
edited March 2018 in Memberships

I tried emailing your support to have my account deleted and the subscription canceled after signing up for the trial. For some reason your company doesn't offer phone support, so I could not call.

Instead of deleting the account, I get messages about attempting to help me or troubleshoot my account. I NEED MY ACCOUNT DELETED AND CLOSED. YOU ARE NOW BILLING ME AFTER I SPECIFICALLY STATED TO CANCEL AND CLOSE MY ACCOUNT.

I do not even have access to login to cancel it myself. I never could login after creating the account because of the ridiculous login method used by 1Password. This was the entire reason I attempted to have the account closed in the first place. Stop scamming people and close their accounts when they ask you to.

The account is registered under the same email as this forum account. I have reported this to my bank after being billed that I requested my account to be closed and that no actions have been taken.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

ref: GKM-51866-573

Comments

• Hello @mil1i, I've just followed up with you via email, that email should be a step toward getting everything sorted out! :)

• stuartholroyd
    stuartholroyd
    Community Member
    edited March 2018

I would like to start over as well.

I cannot Start my trial, because I already have an account for my email address.

I cannot select my account from 1Password.com because I do not know the Master Password.

I have tried emails to support but I get no response.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2018

@stuartholroyd - sorry for the trouble! I checked our email support queue and history, and unless you wrote to us from a different email address than the one you used to register here on this forum, I don't see any email history from you. The correct email address is support@agilebits.com to open a support ticket, and we answer all support requests we receive there -- though depending upon activity the delay may be shorter or longer.

However, since you're here now, I've sent an email to you at the address you used to register for this forum. If you don't receive it, please check your Spam or Bulk email folder, as sometimes overzealous spam filters can mark unsolicited email from us as junk.

ref: MFI-25922-665

This discussion has been closed.