how do i restore my account? I downloaded the trial version, donot want to pay again $69..

arg2fh
arg2fh
Community Member

how do i restore my account? I downloaded the trial version donot want to pay again $69..

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:how do i restore my account? I downloaded the trial version donot want to pay again $69..

Comments

• Hi @arg2fh - Thank you for getting in touch with us. I'll be happy to help out. May I ask, are you trying to set up 1Password on a new device using your standalone license? If so, you can install 1Password for Mac then choose the same sync method you were using previously from the welcome screen - iCloud or Dropbox.

You will be asked to enter your Master Password before the data syncs over. I also sent you a copy of your license in a separate email, just in case. I hope this helped and let us know if you have any additional questions, we'll be here to help :smile:

• arg2fh
    arg2fh
    Community Member

I am not trying to set up a new device. I accidentally deleted the application file. I am trying to restore it.

• @arg2fh,

If you had previously purchased from the App Store then you will need to ensure that you re-install using the same Apple ID that you used for your original purchase.

If you had purchased from us then you would need to make sure that you install from our website and apply your license file.

Rudy

This discussion has been closed.