Concerned band_F.js notification as Site fails

StuLev
StuLev
Community Member

I was having difficulty getting onto a site today and then I got one of those update messages in the upper right corner saying band_F.js was updated. I have no difficulties getting on it from my desktop. I erased all cookies from Safari, et al and no luck. Rebooted and now my computer doesn't know me, wants a password reset and I'm scared to do a thing. I grabbed a few shots from my iPhone which I'm attaching....

Please advise

1Password Version: 6.8.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.10.3
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @StuLev,

I really think you need to visit an Apple store if you have one local to you. I don't know what is happening on your Mac and I've never personally experienced anything like that. I figure that at least the people in the Apple store will be able to perform diagnostics on the Mac and determine the best course of action. They may have even seen this before given their larger exposure to Mac related issues. I do hope you have one easily accessible so that you can get some peace of mind without too much of a delay.

• StuLev
    StuLev
    Community Member

Thanks...I made an appointment

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Yeah that's a really weird one, new to me as well. Here's hoping there's an easy solution for you, but I wouldn't want to even guess at what that might be and get you in trouble. You're in good hands. :)

This discussion has been closed.