Hi, my 1pw is not syncing at all. Please help!

candeech
candeech
Community Member

I updated my dropbox subscription to a business account 18 days ago, and ever since then, my 1pw has stopped syncing and I can't make it re-sync. Help! And I just updated to 1pw 6, that didn't solve the problem either. Thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1password not syncing

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @candeech! Sorry to hear about the sync difficulties. The first thing to remember here is not to panic: your 1Password data aren't at risk - you still have the on-device copy of it on every device on which you use 1Password...they just aren't syncing currently.

Updating your version of 1Password won't have any effect on this, so I'm not surprised to hear that didn't make a difference. I'm not entirely sure what might have happened -- I suspect switching to a Dropbox Business account means you need to quit syncing within 1Password on all your devices, make sure you've got your OPVaults or Agile Keychains inside a folder of your new Dropbox Business account, and then set up syncing again. We've got a great, step-by-step guide to troubleshooting Dropbox sync, which should help you resolve the issue. Let us know how you get on!

This discussion has been closed.