GroupMe Android app

Options
CharleneTX
CharleneTX
Community Member

1Password is not filling in the email address or password in Android GroupMe app. It works on Windows desktop.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:groupme

Comments

• CharleneTX
    CharleneTX
    Community Member
    Options

1Password isn't filling in the email address in the Nextdoor app for Android. It fills in the password as expected. 1Password works with Nextdoor in Windows desktop.

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided
    Referrer: forum-search:next door

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@CharleneTX: Can you clarify? The 1Password desktop apps cannot integrate with 3rd party apps, only web browsers which support our extensions.

I think I see what you mean on Android though. Google's autofill is telling us "Contents cannot be autofilled". We'll see if there's anything we can do to work around that though. Thanks for bringing these to our attention!

However, in cases where autofill is not possible, you can often use the 1Password keyboard instead. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• CharleneTX
    CharleneTX
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry that wasn't clear. By "works in Windows" I mean I can log in with a browser in Windows so it wasn't a problem with the saved password.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@CharleneTX: Ah, no worries. Thank you for clarifying! Multi-step login processes are a bit troublesome, but the development team is looking into this to see if there's anything we can do for these kinds of situations. Thank you for reporting these!

This discussion has been closed.