iMac has 1password has lock says read only

Options
williem384
williem384
Community Member

I have 1password pro on my iPhone I bought this thru the apple app on my phone I have 1password on my iMac I can on read only on my iMac what CAN I DO TO ALLOw 1PASSWORD to work on my iMac the say way it does on my iPhone.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have 1password pro on my iPhone I bought this thru the apple app on my phone i have 1password on my iMac I can on read only on my iMac what CAN I DO TO ALLO 1PASSWORD to work on my iMac the say way it does on my iPhone

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited March 2018
    Options

Hi @williem384

The best experience with 1Password comes from having 1Password.com membership, which gives you access to the latest versions of all of our 1Password apps. You can read about how to migrate to this type of setup here:

Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account

The Pro features for 1Password for iOS do not include 1Password for Mac.

I hope that helps!

Ben

• williem384
    williem384
    Community Member
    Options

So even though I paid once for the 1Password app from the Apple store now you’re saying that I would have to purchase this again from 1Password they want $65 for this so I feel like I’m paying for this product twice

• Ben
    Options

Yes, 1Password.com is a separate subscription membership service from any prior app purchases, however if you’d like to discuss migrating to an account from standalone licenses with our sales team they’d be happy to hear from you. You can reach them at sales@1password.com. If you do email in you should get an automated email back from BitBot with a support ID. Please post that ID here so that we can expedite your request.

Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.