Single user pre-subscription wants family option

Options
creelman
creelman
Community Member

I am a long time user, pre-subscription. I want to have the Family option but why would I when I’d be paying the monthly fee when I’m not now?
Is there a one time fee for switching to Family for legacy supporters of 1Password?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I am a long time user, pre-subscription.

@creelman: Thanks for getting in touch, and for supporting us in the past! Glad to hear you've been enjoying 1Password for a long time. :chuffed:

I want to have the Family option but why would I when I’d be paying the monthly fee when I’m not now?

Hmm. Well, I'd say because you get all the benefits of a 1Password.com membership for yourself and your loved ones.

Is there a one time fee for switching to Family for legacy supporters of 1Password?

No. 1Password Families is a subscription service. We charge sustainable prices for our products so we can continue to improve and support 1Password for our customers. After all, otherwise there wouldn't be anyone here to answer your questions! And, of course, in return you get an easy way to share 1Password — and vaults — with your loved ones, without any of you having to deal with complicated sync and sharing setup across multiple devices and vaults. You each just sign into your 1Password.com account on each device to access any vaults you have access to. Definitely check it out. It's really that easy:

Share passwords in 1Password Families

I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.