Edit AllBookmarks

Options
blueszanne
blueszanne
Community Member

How do I edit AllBookmarks? I need to remove duplicate logins that are outdated - thanks

1Password Version: 6.8.8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:allbookmarks editing

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2018
    Options

Hi @blueszanne - I've moved your question over into the Lounge area; I hope you don't mind. The reason I moved it is because the "Mac" section of the forum is for 1Password for Mac, not anything to do with Mac. AllBookmarks has been retired for many years now, and we no longer support it, as this thread from 2014 can attest. If you're still running hardware and versions of OS X that can use AllBookmarks, great! I'd be cautious with it on more modern installations, however, as it hasn't been updated in years and may behave unexpectedly on macOS.

ref: YHB-29661-859

• AlwaysSortaCurious
    AlwaysSortaCurious
    Community Member
    Options

@MikeT Bingo! (um, Bingo?). So glad you mentioned what you did, thought it was me. It happened. Trying these steps again no help. So reproducing consistently still not there.

Now I will try and detail the steps, and the screenshot is below. Please note the cursor in both locations. I was answering the XMARKS thread in the Lounge.

(all the steps).

1Password starts locked
    Typed a reply
    Clicked "Comment As"
    (not sure if the occasional weird Vanilla forum overlay first showed up before shifting to the non-modal whole page login)
    Clicked the Chrome 1Password icon
    Started to type and realized a typo when I looked up at the screen and was like, whoa,,,
    Then saw two blinking cursors.
    Spent far too long trying to get a screenshot where both showed.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@AlwaysSortaCurious: I think you meant to reply to in another discussion, and I think I even remember seeing it earlier, but I cannot for the life of me find it. Is that the case?

This discussion has been closed.