1Password 7 Beta for Mac — window doesn't remember resize

Options
alexelcu
alexelcu
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

Hello,

Trying out 1Password 7 Beta for Mac. All good except that I prefer that window to be maximized, but the size and location of the window gets reset after each window close.

Cheers,

1Password Version: 7.0-BETA5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: MacOS 10.13.3
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @alexelcu - thanks for reporting. We're aware of this one and will hopefully have a fix for it out before too long.

ref: apple-99

• mdvzo
    mdvzo
    Community Member
    Options

It also does not keep the Categories expanded and Collapses them every time

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2018
    Options

@mdvzo - Thanks for reporting this; it's already on our radar screen. No time frame for a fix, but keep an eye on updates as we're squashing these bugs as quickly as we can. In the meantime, you can work around this issue by NOT closing the main 1Password 7 for Mac window (just use ⌘H to hide it instead, if you want it gone), or by quitting 1Password completely by typing ^⌥⌘Q (or just holding down the Control and Option keys as you choose Quit from the 1Password menu). The latter will result in your Categories display preference being retained the next time you re-launch and unlock 1Password. Hope that's helpful!

• ondrejfuhrer
    ondrejfuhrer
    Community Member
    Options

I was just going to write the same thing, this is bugging me for quite a long time :smile:

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@ondrejfuhrer - when you say "a long time," to be clear, are you referring to time before the beta of 1Password 7 for Mac? Or does this behavior only happen to you since you've begun using the beta?

• ondrejfuhrer
    ondrejfuhrer
    Community Member
    Options

Beta, but since the first version :smile:

• Ben
    Options

Okay, thanks. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.