1Password Mini Menu Bar Icon Doesn't Dim

dmz
dmz
Community Member

On macOS 10.13.4, with the current 1Password, and with two monitors, the 1Password Mini icon in the menu bar doesn't dim on the "secondary" monitor (that is, the monitor that does not contain the current frontmost window) like all the other menu bar icons I have (including third party app widgets like Dropbox, Google Backup and Sync, Default Folder, and more, and Apple's own menu bar widgets). It's somewhat visually distracting - obviously not a high priority item, but something that should probably be fixed to be more in tune with the behavior of other widgets at some point... unless it's just happening to me and nobody else, in which case I'd be happy to help debug it. :)

1Password Version: 6.8.8 (688002)
Extension Version: N/A
OS Version: macOS 10.13.4
Sync Type: N/A

Comments

• @dmz,

This will formally be addressed in a future 1Password 7 update.

Rudy

• dmz
    dmz
    Community Member

Good to know - and thanks for the super fast response! I look forward to betas becoming available. :)

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@dmz - yep, so do we! We're more excited than we've been in a long time around here, what with 1Password Business launching, the new 1Password X, and now, the complete overhaul of both 1Password 7 for Mac and 1Password 7 for Windows. Stay tuned! :) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.