Looking to import from another product - Missing the concept of groups

tehkayd
tehkayd
Community Member

I am looking to leave my current product due to several bugs. I understand that there is a top level vault to be used, but in my current product I am able to create sub groups based on the genre of contacts or details. IE I have a group that is purely for Marketing, or another group for Vendors etc. Is there the means to create a sub-structure under the top level vault? Sorry I am demoing this product to see if its capable of beating my current product.

Been a 1pass single user for years.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @tehkayd,

The timing of your question is impeccable. We just announced 1Password Business which supports custom groups where you can do exactly that (and a lot more).

The best way to get answers about what 1Password Business can do is to contact our sales team by emailing business@1password.com.

I hope that helps.

Rick

• tehkayd
    tehkayd
    Community Member

So I believe I am demoing the Business version now. Is this not a part of the demo or do I need to unlock something? I will reach out via email as well. Thank you Rick!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2018

@tehkayd: It's included. It's be on the right when you're logged into your account on the website. You can find more information here:

Use custom groups in 1Password Business

I hope this helps. Be sure to let us know if you have any other questions! :)

ref: EJU-58671-162

This discussion has been closed.