To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Standalone or Subscription, Multiple vaults, multiple users

Options
krustyfur
krustyfur
Community Member

First off, thanks for making a great product. I've been using this for years and love it.

I have 1P v6 standalone, running on my mac and iphone. I have multiple vaults. I have vaults A, B, C, D. Right now I sync via dropbox and choose which vaults I want to have access to on my devices. (mac has A-D, iphone has A).

What I want to do is change the way I access the vaults. On my mac user1 has vaults A-D, user2 only has vault A, iphone has A, android tablet has B-D. Windows has A.

How would I go about this with a subscription model? I'm leaning towards this rather than buying new licenses for 2 more platforms, plus upgrading to next major version on existing devices.

Thanks

Chris

1Password Version: 6.8.8
Extension Version: 4.7.0.90
OS Version: 10.13.4
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @krustyfur,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. This could be accomplished through the use of multiple accounts within a 1Password Families membership. Each user would have an account, and then those accounts would only have access to the vaults that you’ve granted them from your main (“organizer”) account.

I hope that helps!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.