Upload a legal document from disc

Terry_Bailey
Terry_Bailey
Community Member

I need to carry several legal documents with me full time. How do I upload from disc? Can I print them when I need them from 1PW? 1PW would be the most efficient and effective way for me to carry and protect them.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I need to carry several legal documents with me all the time. How can I upload into 1PW from disc?

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2018

@Terry_Bailey - we have many users who have at least a few documents they keep safely encrypted in 1Password; I have a few myself. But let me make sure you understand that 1Password isn't a file-storage service. It's not intended to be a version-control system either. If you have a 1password.com account, the Documents feature works great for storing sensitive documents you need to keep with you at all times. But when you open a file from out of 1Password, you're opening a temporarily decrypted copy of the item, not what's saved in 1Password itself. If you need to make edits/additions to any given document, you'll need to remember to re-save the file in 1Password after each edit. In other words, throw away the previous, pre-edit copy, and save the edited one into 1Password as if new.

ref: BKV-47988-573

This discussion has been closed.