1Password 6.8.8 update to High Sierra (or Chrome?)

randulo
randulo
Community Member

The 1password extension no longer pops a window up in Chrome 65.0.3325.181
I just added the extension to Firefox and it works as expected. Did Chrome break it (not High Sierra)?

1Password Version: 6.8.8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.13.4
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:high sierra

Comments

• randulo
    randulo
    Community Member

Clicking on the 1password icon in chrome no longer opens the password mini window to add or generate passwords. It does work in Firefox. Purchased in Apple Store.

1Password Version: 6.8.8
    Extension Version: latest
    OS Version: High SIerra 10.13.4
    Sync Type: dropbox
    Referrer: forum-search:Extension icon no longer opens 1password window in Chrome

• randulo
    randulo
    Community Member

I was confused by the draft status thing, at any rate the problem was solved by uninstall/reinstall of the Chrome extension.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@randulo - Thanks for the update. That's excellent news! I’d like to be able to say I’m glad I helped you get things squared away, but since you appear to have solved the problem by yourself, I can’t hardly claim any credit for it. :-) However, around here, we’ve learned to call a win a win whether we had a hand in it or not.

So, congratulations! Keep an eye on things and please let us know if the problem recurs or if there's anything further we can do to assist you. Otherwise, have a great weekend, and thanks for being a 1Password user!

• randulo
    randulo
    Community Member

Hahaha, friendly support, I like that! Yes, I always come back when I solve the problem and share the solution.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@randulo - :) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.