I am no longer able to run 1Password app

System
edited April 2018 in Mac
This discussion was created from comments split from: Problem opening on Mac computer.

ref: PBI-58115-896

Comments

• applepie2020
    applepie2020
    Community Member

Hello, I updated my MacBook Pro (10.13.4) and I am no longer able to run 1Password app. I sink it with my apple iCloud and now I am only able to use 1Password on my iPhone. Please how can I fix this situation? By the way, I did run the app troubleshooter and it did not fix it. thank you

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@applepie2020 - thanks for writing in. It looks as if you also posed the same question to our email support folks, and a couple of my colleagues have been assisting you there. Let's keep the conversation going over there, if you don't mind. For the future, please keep questions or issues confined to a single point of contact unless you're directed otherwise by one of us. It doesn't actually speed up the process any to ask the same thing in multiple places -- in fact, when we have to stop and check/coordinate replies amongst multiple people over multiple points of contact, it slows down the support times for everyone, including you. Thanks for your cooperation.

This discussion has been closed.