I have 1Password 6.0.2on my Macbook - I pay $50 year - How do I get it to sync to my phone and Ipad?

TheOrganizedOne
TheOrganizedOne
Community Member

Do I need to purchase a different plan?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have 1Password on my Macbook - I pay $50 year - How do I get it to sync to my phone and Ipad?

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @TheOrganizedOne! First of all - and I hate to be a nag about this, but we're a security-focused company, so forgive me - if you're using version 6.0.2, that version is over two years old -- released in early February 2016, if you can believe it! Please update your copy of 1Password. Here's how:

1. Quit any open browsers, then quit 1Password and the Mini by typing ^⌥⌘Q (or just holding down the Control and Option keys as you choose Quit from the 1Password menu)
    2. Drag version 6.02 of 1Password for Mac from your Applications folder to your Mac's trash. Don't use any app cleaners or uninstallers to do this, as these programs can remove more data than we want them to. Just drag the 1Password app to the Trash. Don't worry, your data aren't part of the app itself, so the data are not affected if you delete the app.
    3. Visit our downloads page to grab a copy of the full package installer for the most-recent 1Password for Mac (version 6.8.8).
    4. Run the installer.
    5. Re-launch 1Password 6.
    6. Enjoy all the new goodness. :)

Next question: we have no 1Password memberships that are exactly $50, but if you have a 1Password membership that's working for you, then you shouldn't need to switch. All 1Password memberships (accounts) can be used on as many devices as you like, but you do need to add your account into the apps. Are you already using 1Password on your phone and iPad? Or not yet?

This discussion has been closed.